Field Service Engineer (English)
Can you make sure our equipment operates flawlessly? Do you have a critical mindset and always aim for the best result? At Hoppmann in Hengelo (OV) we are looking for an ambitious self-starter Field Service Engineer to represent our company in a positive way.
About our company
For decades we have worked together with our renowned customers to optimize their industrial production processes. You can find our custom made solutions at the production sites of world famous brands such as Unilever, Henkel, Bosch, Johnson&Johnson, Nestlé, Danone and Procter&Gamble. Every day our specialists in feeding technology, automation and product handling put their heads together to offer our customers customized systems for optimum efficiency of their production workflows, such as prefeeders, feeders and assembly systems.
As a Field Service Engineer you will be working at our customers located in Europe (mostly in Germany). You will manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks, such as:
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Provide training for the plant operators at our customers
- Build positive relationships with our customers
- Degree in mechatronics or similar (Netherlands: mbo level 4)
- Your qualities: pragmatic, self-starter, flexible and communicative
- You can rely on your broad technical knowledge, both mechanical as well as electrical
- You have knowledge of the Dutch, English and German language
- You are willing to travel at least 75% of your working time
We are always moving. This applies to both our solutions as to us as a company. We are a fast growing company which means that we have career opportunities at any given moment. We challenge you to contribute to this growth and to grow together with us. Besides coming up with creative ideas for our customers, a positive and pleasant workplace atmosphere is very important to us. Therefore we will make sure that our primary and secondary employment conditions are appropriate.
Are you interested?
For more information, please contact Mark Timmerman on +31(0)74 – 246 7370. To apply for this position, please send your resume and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. By sending your application you agree with our procedure to share the necessary information with a select group of employees within our company in order to assess your application. Your personal data will be removed from the Hoppmann systems after the application procedure has ended.
Hoppmann takes care of its own recruitment. Acquistion offers from agency recruiters will not be appreciated.